View post (What a difference a day makes)

View thread

GuitarPsy
Full Access
GuitarPsy
Full Access
11/15/2010 12:37 am
what a story.. I'm sorry for your loss, I understand how that must feel confusing since I haven't lost a lot of people close to me either

what you said 'I think our society has failed to accept death as a part of life' really shook me to realize that it was exactly what has been bothering me for a long long time..!
but I think that life itself lost a lot of meaning to many people, we're all searching, since most of us aren't raised by the same faith or believes our parents or grandparents did before us and we are living in a totally different world. The world has changed and it has gotten humanity lost in endless possibilities. I notice the people of today are trying more then ever to find meaning and purpose, whether it is in faith, values or goals.
I do not believe there is a single reason for all to live by. I believe every one of us needs to find their reason and dare to believe in it and live by it. Taking life in your own hands is what makes life. I think the confrontation with death or loss is the trigger to realize this.

regards,
Psy
= good music is good drinking =