dream theater, john petrucci, and tabs

atc323
atc323
02/12/2002 12:55 am
i just heard dream theater for the first time and i think they kick ass! first song i heard was "the glass prison" which is really cool, i recommend it to everyone.. but then again i think most of you have already heard them

anyways does anyone know of a good tab site for dream theater? i was looking for glass prison but couldnt find it anywhere. they actually have some tabs on their official site but not very many from that album.
# 1
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
02/12/2002 7:17 am
If you go to amazon.com you can order the tabs written by Petrucci himself. I bought the "metropolis pt.II" songbook and i can say that all the tabs on the net of that album are wrong. The only tab on the net that is not TOO wrong is the one of "overture 1928".

I dunno if they have the tabs for the latest album "six degrees of inner turbolence" for this is a relatively new release, so there might not even be some self-tabbed versions on the net yet.

-=[Azrael]=-

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 2
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
02/12/2002 7:19 am
.. you will find alot of their tabs and midifiles on their officia homepage

http://www.dreamtheater.net/

Cheers

-=[Azrael]=-

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.