View post (Freaky nonguitar venting)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
02/12/2002 12:25 pm
LALIMACEFOLLIE!!!! YOUR SUPPOUSED TO DISCOURAGE HIM!
dont do it man! vYou'll break your leg for nothing... it's as painful as hell, and I can quite honestly say that from experience... I always used to "jump" down stairs, where I would dive forward, put my arms forwad, grab the banister, or hold my self up by pushing really hard with both arms against the wall (it takes considerable upper body strenght), and swing your feet in pendulum like motion, so you top half moves quickly at the start (so you diving face first), and then your top half you nearly stop as you put your hands out and grab onto the banister, your legs would sming forward, so you land feet frist, so your feet never actaully touch the stairs at anypoint (can you tell I was hyperactive child?lol)... I'm quite short, and it works ok for me, It doesn't seem to work for tall poeple though....

Right, what happened, I was at the top of the stairs, and I was gonna do this little "jump", I jamp head first as usual, and put my arms out, except these stairs (at home) had very low banister, so my arms got thin air, which doesn't stop or slow you down much really... so basically I ended up doing a head first, and I swear to god, I've experinced anything soo painful... Ended up with brusied shins (i mean they were literally blue all over), and really hurt my back/ arms./ legss/ head, you name it... Luckly nothing permanent, but I was very small and light (about 11 years old, I was about 40kg, so about 80lbs), so if you do it, then I'm pretty sure you'll break something...

To me this sounds like your seeking attention... it's not the kinda of attention you want! just try to make friends, dont try too hard, but you know just be friendly....