View post (Freaky nonguitar venting)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
02/09/2002 7:52 pm
yeah, the movies like to exagerate things... if you watch some of the real footage about the hutus and tutsis, you see a guy really getting decapitated... It's not perticularly bloody, or violent for that matter... he just puts his hands up, and this guy swings something (it's a machete, but you cant make it out cos the camera is at a distance), and the guys head just softly falls off, it's silent, and I found it quite frightning... Cos it's similar to alot of my nightmares... The other thing, was this other guy was caght by theses armed soldiers on a bridge over a river... They grabbed him, and then threw him off... and he landed on this little island (about 6 or 7 floors hieght under the bridge), and they casually started shoot at him when he was lying there, and the reporter guy is really shLting it...
yeah it's pretty nasty stuff... I'm hopefully gonna be a doctor, so blood, gore and guts doesn't really do anything to me... but seeing real clips of humans killing each other is pretty scary... maybe that's why i take such a strong oppinion against big brand companies (and governments claiming to be fighting for freedom) suppourting regimes like this...