Brand New GT Lessons!!!

Douglas Showalter
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Douglas Showalter
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/14/2010 1:37 am
OK kids. I have two new tutorials up on GT that I think are worth mentioning. One is an older tutorial that has recently resurfaced and another is brand new and features some really cool concepts for players of all levels. Both are really intuitive and fun to work with. Enjoy!

Chord Tone Soloing
- this tutorial covers the concept of "Chord Tone Soloing." In this series of videos, you will find some easy progressions to solo over only using the notes of the chords you are playing over. This is a great way to sound more melodic in your playing and to veer from over-playing; which as guitarists we are known to do. Have fun and dive into this concept that will really do wonders for your soloing and writing.

Triads, Inversions, Arpeggios, and Extensions
- this tutorial gives you an inside look into the world of Triads, Inversions, Arpeggios, and Extensions. All of these lessons are quite lengthy and intuitive and work to give you an introduction to these concepts using some already familiar ideas and expanding on them. There is something for players of all levels here, so enjoy!
Douglas Showalter
# 1
RickBlacker
Full Access
RickBlacker
Full Access
06/14/2010 1:41 am
Sweet.

Started on your chord soloing yesterday. Good stuff. As I told Chris a few weeks back... So much awesome, so little time.
[U]Ricks Current Mystery Video[/U] - Updated Monday March/02/2015
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.