Epiphone?

Slow Dawn
Slow Dawn
12/16/2001 1:41 am
Well, I have an epiphone acoustic guitar and I am very happy with it. It's nearing my b-day and I'm going to swindle my parents into buying me an electric as well. Does ephiphone make good electrics? Also, I heard from a friend that epiphone is a subcategory of Fender. Is that true?
How To Name Your Songs (according to Billy Corgan): "Say you write a song about a chandelier, and the chandelier gives off light. And the light is the color red and red reminds you of the color your not supposed to wear around a bull. So you name the song 'Cow.' "
# 1
pstring
Big as Elvis, Baby
pstring
Big as Elvis, Baby
12/16/2001 2:48 am
Epiphone is owned by Gibson, just about every Gibson electric has an epiphone counterpart, besides having different headstock shape and less top of the line fancy stuff, you get basiclly the same guitar without the outrageous high price, if you are a Les Paul, SG, ES 335 etc admirer then epiphone probaly has something you like, epiphone is solid guitar that will give you good service and won't put you in debt
# 2
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
12/16/2001 4:24 am
I've played some very nice Epiphones, and some very crappy ones. Shop around a bit and you can't go wrong. You may be wanting better pickups a little ways down the line though.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 3
Slow Dawn
Slow Dawn
12/16/2001 3:35 pm
OK, thanks. I'll see what I can get.
How To Name Your Songs (according to Billy Corgan): "Say you write a song about a chandelier, and the chandelier gives off light. And the light is the color red and red reminds you of the color your not supposed to wear around a bull. So you name the song 'Cow.' "
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.