View post (Need info on Behringer)

View thread

equator
equator
11/21/2008 8:51 pm
That’s funny. I was reading about those two guitars today and then I come here and I find this thread. :eek:

Ibanez guitars have come a long way. Many years ago I wouldn’t even consider buying one.
But nowadays , they rank at the top of guitar makers.

I have played an Ibanez RG350MDX, and I like it.
The pickup configuration is HSH, the Edge III tremolo system keeps it tuned for days and the Wizard II neck is really easy on your fretting hand.

I was looking for a guitar with 24 frets and equipped with a good set of pickups and a Floyd Rose system and I came across the Kramer Striker Custom FR-424CM.
Looks great, good reviews for the most part, but I have to say that I was not familiar with the pickups it has. (Quad Rails) So, I did a quick research and I learned that each pickup features 2 humbuckers or 4 coils. :eek:
Then I went to Youtube and I saw some demos. Screaming hot tone and good definition coming out of that guitar. I’m dying to play one of those guitars.

For the same price range I saw the Peavey Predator Plus EXP.
Equipped with a licensed Floyd Rose and standard humbuckers, it doesn’t have 24 frets though.

I am fed up with my Strat due to intonation problems, so I am considering on buying one of those three guitars.
Someday I`ll play like in my dreams.

equator's Music Page.