View post (Some pics of my new attic studio)

View thread

Superhuman
Superhuman
11/03/2008 3:44 pm
Just below the keyboard are 2 rack units (2u each) - the top one is a Rocktron Prophecy II (I pretty much use that for everything now), and below that is an Eventide H3000D/SE Harmonizer (very nice piece of vintage gear). On the other side is a Mackie HUI daw controler on the desk and in the rack cabinet below that is a Palmer PDI-03 speaker simulator, Rocktron Super Hush-C, Mesa Boogie Triaxis and on the floor is the Mesa Simul-Class 2:90 poweramp (needs to be repaired).
Other bits and pieces include a Line6 TonePort on the desk (goes with the Gear Box Gold), a Sansamp BAss Driver DI, a Dunlop chromatic tuner and an E-Bow. Other stuff: Dunlop Crybaby, Radial DI and Radial x-amp (reamper).... and a Line6 DM4 - the gold unit on the floor on front of the Marshall 100 watt.
In the middle below the tft screen is a Behringer patch bay (very handy), a burnt out M-Audio Delta (only there to fill the rack space), an Echo Layla 3G (my current sound card) and a Samson Servo poweramp to drive the Tannoy Reveal studio monitors.
Not ideal but it a great escape hole! Oh yeah, the beer is the cheapest recession brew from the local supermarket (Lech - Polish lager), cheap and strong (5.5%) but very tasty;-)

The desk was pretty easy to make - just 3 sheets of plywood/MDF and a bunch of screws, it was either that or spend about a grand to get something close to it so I went with the €60 for materials option!