November Backing Track Preview.

mpaq
mpaq
12/15/2008 4:03 pm
sorry guys, the link works but i had the wrong song posted...try it now, its the one called Rock mix
# 1
equator
equator
12/16/2008 3:37 pm
Originally Posted by: mpaqsorry guys, the link works but i had the wrong song posted...try it now, its the one called Rock mix

Sounds good. :)
Can you upload the backing without the vocals and the lead and provide us a direct link for downloading it?
It would be nice if you do that and start a new thread for the December assignment. (what is left of it)

I’ll give it a go even if nobody else is interested. But, I’m sure more people are going to be interested on recording their take. ;)
Someday I`ll play like in my dreams.

equator's Music Page.

# 2
mpaq
mpaq
12/16/2008 4:56 pm
Originally Posted by: equatorSounds good. :)
Can you upload the backing without the vocals and the lead and provide us a direct link for downloading it?
It would be nice if you do that and start a new thread for the December assignment. (what is left of it)

I’ll give it a go even if nobody else is interested. But, I’m sure more people are going to be interested on recording their take. ;)

OK i posted it to a separate thread, assuming someone will make it a sticky if needed....theres a download link off my page, i dont know any other way of doing it short of emailing it to you directly if you're the only one interested...
Thanks for your participation!
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.