View post (claude johnson's sites?)

View thread

light487
Forum Administrator
light487
Forum Administrator
08/25/2008 8:11 am
I had a quick look around the site, and at what it is offering and also did a short investigation. Although I'm not picking up a lot of chatter about it being a scam the site comes across as looking a little fake. I did find one post about someone who paid and didn't get anything but it could be just the usual nay-sayer putting down a legitimate product that is in direct competition with them. Any site that initially asks for an email address to be added to a subscription is something I avoid.. any site that uses billing and secure site services I have never heard of before is also something I avoid. In my investigation I found some other sites offering similar stuff that looked a lot more professional and a lot more legit...

However, ultimately, what they are offering is the same as you can get here at GuitarTricks except that it is in a nice, neat package with a structured feeling to it. May be someone else has had experience with them and will chime in.. but at first glance it doesn't look all that good compared to what I get here.
light487
Guitar Tricks Moderator

GuitarTricks
Daily Light Blog