New in the site, Few questions

drakeman
drakeman
07/18/2008 9:34 pm
Hello, my name is David, im 24, im like a frustrated guitar player, why? because i have guitars like in the last 4 years, but im in begginin level, why? i dont know, maybe because i get frustrated when i have to learn some difficult things, ok i live in panama, i have my band, this is our first video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWIRWFUGsl8, am the guy with the black guitar, my question is, i like to read a few newbies feedbacks like me, about this site and their lessons, is it worth it or not, i know some basic chords, barre chords, but anything to complicated, i like to learn how make arrangements in songs like play riffs over the rythm guitar, or a small licks across the song, or guitar lits, in my band i play the rythm guitar, because i dont know how to make lits thats sounds good with a song, please, this site can help to a frustrated guitarrist ....!! sorry for my english, i can understand it but i have problems when i have to write or speak it,, thanks please somebody answer my questions... thankssss...
# 1
sixpicker
Telecastered Instructor
sixpicker
Telecastered Instructor
07/19/2008 7:50 am
It just depends on what you want to learn to do, we have just about everything on here. Whoever played the short lead in your video, it really fit the song well.

We have a pretty helpful crew, let us know a little more about what you hope to learn.

JD
# 2
drakeman
drakeman
07/19/2008 1:06 pm
Well, thanks for your answer, well the lead in my band songs was maded by the other guitar player, im just play the rythm guitar, but i really want to learn how to know leads, and dads mas weak point, if i try to make a lead, everything sounds bad, :(...... thats in the first i want to learn.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.