View post (New in the site, Few questions)

View thread

drakeman
drakeman
07/18/2008 9:34 pm
Hello, my name is David, im 24, im like a frustrated guitar player, why? because i have guitars like in the last 4 years, but im in begginin level, why? i dont know, maybe because i get frustrated when i have to learn some difficult things, ok i live in panama, i have my band, this is our first video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWIRWFUGsl8, am the guy with the black guitar, my question is, i like to read a few newbies feedbacks like me, about this site and their lessons, is it worth it or not, i know some basic chords, barre chords, but anything to complicated, i like to learn how make arrangements in songs like play riffs over the rythm guitar, or a small licks across the song, or guitar lits, in my band i play the rythm guitar, because i dont know how to make lits thats sounds good with a song, please, this site can help to a frustrated guitarrist ....!! sorry for my english, i can understand it but i have problems when i have to write or speak it,, thanks please somebody answer my questions... thankssss...