Happy Family Day eh!

Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/18/2008 4:51 pm
Don't have a clue what it is, but all I know is I was gonna go to FutureShop and buy cables today & now I'm stuck at home cause everything's closed.
# 1
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
02/18/2008 5:01 pm
I'm really P'd off about the whole Family Day thing... BC, AB, SK, MB, ON are the only provinces that recognize it... The rest of Canada has to work. Including me :mad:

So if you are lucky enough to get it... enjoy it. I guess it doesn't really count for you either Kevin, since you are self employed huh?
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.
# 2
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/18/2008 6:01 pm
yep...every day is Family Day for me.
Happy Schmange Day for the rest of the year!!
Free beer for everybody :)
# 3
Guitar Tricks Manager
Administrator
Guitar Tricks Manager
Administrator
02/18/2008 6:34 pm
teehee. For us in the states, it "President's Day" so there is no mail, banks, nor schools open. Some offices closed, but some open.

Enjoy the day, whatever comes your way.

peace,
LEO
# 4
light487
Forum Administrator
light487
Forum Administrator
02/18/2008 8:04 pm
Hahaha

I assume the point of Happy Family Day is to be happy, Kevin. :) Haha!

Don't Worry,
Be Happy!
light487
Guitar Tricks Moderator

GuitarTricks
Daily Light Blog
# 5
Silimtao
Silimtao
02/19/2008 12:23 am
Originally Posted by: Kevin TaylorDon't have a clue what it is, but all I know is I was gonna go to FutureShop and buy cables today & now I'm stuck at home cause everything's closed.

I went shopping today...online! Here in the US, EVERY holiday is an excuse to have a sale. I was planning on going to Guitar Center, but I did better online, and I get to have it delivered to me.

My soon to be ex is Canadian- never mentioned that holiday to me (maybe that's why we're divorcing, lol.)

Well, enjoy the rest of your day! I'm just relaxing while I can before heading back to work t'mmw :(
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)
# 6
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/19/2008 1:00 am
I usually do all my shopping online as well. It's just a pain sometimes, waiting a couple of days for the delivery and then staying inside all day in case you miss the delivery driver.

I think I bought just about everything online in the last year though...computer, amp, video switcher, computer desks, Powerbook, DVD's, printer, scanner, video camera,
... just bought a Scythe today too. No clue why, 'cept it's an exact replica of the one used in the last Buffy episode and it'd look really kewl on the studio wall. :)
# 7
Silimtao
Silimtao
02/19/2008 1:41 am
Originally Posted by: Kevin TaylorI usually do all my shopping online as well. It's just a pain sometimes, waiting a couple of days for the delivery and then staying inside all day in case you miss the delivery driver.

I think I bought just about everything online in the last year though...computer, amp, video switcher, computer desks, Powerbook, DVD's, printer, scanner, video camera,
... just bought a Scythe today too. No clue why, 'cept it's an exact replica of the one used in the last Buffy episode and it'd look really kewl on the studio wall. :)

That's why I have most of my deliveries sent to my job. I just checked the status of my Peavey Envoy, and it's already in transit. I'll probably have it tomorrow! Hmmmm....but what if I call in "sick"....now I HAVE to go to work! :( I've been taking a lot of time off lately; now, when I show up, my colleagues go, "what, have a delivery today?" LOL.
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)
# 8

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.