View post (Happy Family Day eh!)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
02/19/2008 1:41 am
Originally Posted by: Kevin TaylorI usually do all my shopping online as well. It's just a pain sometimes, waiting a couple of days for the delivery and then staying inside all day in case you miss the delivery driver.

I think I bought just about everything online in the last year though...computer, amp, video switcher, computer desks, Powerbook, DVD's, printer, scanner, video camera,
... just bought a Scythe today too. No clue why, 'cept it's an exact replica of the one used in the last Buffy episode and it'd look really kewl on the studio wall. :)

That's why I have most of my deliveries sent to my job. I just checked the status of my Peavey Envoy, and it's already in transit. I'll probably have it tomorrow! Hmmmm....but what if I call in "sick"....now I HAVE to go to work! :( I've been taking a lot of time off lately; now, when I show up, my colleagues go, "what, have a delivery today?" LOL.
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)