View post (A word on islam)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
11/20/2001 6:10 pm
hmmmm....I'm an arab Doug, and I'm Lybian bron and some of what you've described is very new to me... About rich poeple getting away with having a drink, well there's a word for that, It's corruption... You pay Mr Police man money to turn a blind eye, and it's not just tied to the arab world...
Women dont have to cover their faces, even Iran doesn't quite go that far... I dont know where you got this idea from... You just have to look at the way women dress when they go on Pilgramige into mecca...
Where did you go? I mean there a couple of rural town where you find the cross-eyed flea-bitten bearded "sheik", who does as you describe but it's very rare in the major cities... Some poele get upset with forigners as they some how think they've come to take thier jobs and their women, a sentiment you can find in the pig-headed morons overhere in the UK...
Pony: yep... Trust me it's not because you'r not muslim that he's having a dig at you, if you were an arab he'd probably've called you "failure, son of a failure", It's nothing to do with being muslim, It's about being a spoilt son-of-a...... and thinking that being rich makes you a better person... You should go to Egypt and see how the "Beha" treat the poorer poeple, and the same goes from Columbia....