View post (A word on islam)

View thread

sherif
sherif
11/07/2001 8:00 am
well ... hi everybody !! all i wanted to say is that u shouldn't judje people by their looks or appearence !!! right ??? onething .. I SHOULD THANK ALL THE PPL THAT SWEARED AT MUSLEMS in a bad way .. actually .. i won't be that low to reply them back !! coz i think Muslems are better than others in forgiving mistakes !! that doesn't mean that Christians are bad .. i have too many friends who are Christians !! and by the way my gf is chrristian .. but there is something which is really good bout it !! I do respect so much !! there should be some respect between me and her ... even if war does exist .. violence won't solve it ... but the main point comes .. am not taking any one's side when i say the Ben-Laden has nothing to do with what has happened to America !! but in my school ( I do study in the Universal American School of Kuwait ) i found out that young children who don't know where does the story start from accuse Ben-Laden .. well ,, all i know is that if there is one good enough reason that shows the BEN-LADEN was behind this ... i should aid America to get him !!!
but the pro. no evidence !! it's just suspecious !!! but leeme tell you ppl that 9 of my teachers in the school think that what happened in the 11th of september was done by AMERICANS !! not muslims .. The other thing is that it's totally UNFAIR to kill PALASTENIAN CHILDREN and TAKE A FULL CONTROL OVER THE LAND !! is that what u call it peace .. actually .. it's not .. so don't blame muslims to defend or to react violently with that !! u should all understand that we don't hate people .. just leave us the hell alone .. and we don't need anything !! that's all .. and sorry for disturbing !! THANX BLACKROSE !!!

Sherif

Sherif