View post (A word on islam)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
11/06/2001 10:07 am
Well said Juiluis...
Blackrose: I know a couple of christian arabs on a first name basis in libya (admitidly there's not many), and they dont get shtik... Why would muslims give christains and jews shtik? They're both mention in the Koran with the upmost respect for being "the poeple of the of the book"?

Also concerning extremists, there was a settler who used to come down to the palastinain areas with out his weapons, have a freindly chat and cup of coffee with the locals and he was a Libyain jew, an arab. He'd been doing this for years, untill some moron decided he'd shoot him for being a settler, not because he'd done anything, the cafe owner tried to stop the guy by throwing a metal chair at him, but it was too late...

Christoph: I agree with your first quote utterly...
As for the third... The settlements on the west bank is a form of occupation... I dont think palastinains should go and kill them... but they have a right to resist...
"That's Israeli land that they're sitting on, rightfully taken by Israel thousands of years ago before the palestinians even existed as a people"
How the hell do you figure that? In that case the italians would be taking back most of north africa, and Europe claiming it to be theirs due to the romans, as the arabs weren't there as poeple....
Also do i remeber rightly that jews belive that the messia will come and lead them to victory, giving them Isreal ? Where is the messiah? I've also seen a few anti-Isreal demonstartions by Jews because of this principal..

I agree with most of what you've said there ponyone,
"and his dad pushed him out to run while they were already behind cover, "
????? Watch the clip, they were stranded, and they were BOTH behind cover, and they BOTH got shot crouching down... It's not this that's the main problem, it's best show by an isreali "activist" group which set up 900+ "coffins" in Tela Viv,symbolising the "intifada", the black ones were palastinain, and the white ones were Isrealis, and the poeple how've done this a pretty clever, cos all you see is this black ocean, with few white seaguls floating in their midst... My problem is that More palastinains are dying... and noone in the media totals the number during the week and then compares them!! So it goes mostly un-noticed..