View post (A word on islam)

View thread

blackrose
blackrose
11/05/2001 11:00 pm
I didn't intend for this to become such a conversational post so quickly...oh well. Anyways eddy, its obvious that you know quite a bit about the middle east, but regardless of who is right in this discusion the point still stands...people are not good at heart like anne frank said...you don't need to teach a 5 year old to lie or steal other kids crayons. It doesn't matter if the kid is a christian, muslim, jew, satanist, or whatever the hell his parents raised him to be. We all suck as individuals when it comes to morals.

"When during the 20th centuary did christains get persecuted by muslims?"

the whole 20th century.

"Do your reaserch into the middle east man! You'll see it's not to do with "hateful" poeple, it's with political oppresion, poverty, suppourt of isreal, borders formed by forigeners..."

those things act rather quickly when it comes to producing hateful people. The cause and the effect are interchangeable.

"About the torture of christains... Which country are you reffering to?"

in a most literal sense every country that has a muslim-influenced government or is mostly composed of muslims and has a weak government. You go to almost any country in the middle east except Israel and say try to convert a person to christianity and I guarantee that you will be beaten into a coma within 48 hours.

Oh by the way eddy, you're not the only person I know who lives in the middle east, so don't think I'm entirely clueless, I just am about matters in Israel.