View post (Merry christmas)

View thread

Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
12/29/2007 2:48 pm
Oh.. I don't think he's just looking out for me... And I don't think he always steps in and helps either.

If someone pointed a gun at me and pulled the trigger - I'm pretty sure I would die too.

I think God helps everyone out subtely when he can - when someone asks of it and its part of his "plan" for us. We as humans have really messed things up here on earth... and I think God just lets us deal with our own consequences - he doesn't create bad things to happen to people.

See life on this planet to Christians is but a drop in the bucket in the big picture... we are just children who are being taught for the "real world"... which comes after death... So when we screw up or someone we know screws up and it affects us badly, I think if God thinks we will learn from it and in turn help others... he will let it happen.

Its like teaching a child to ride a bike... you let them knowing they will probably fall and hurt themselves... but you still let them do it because its part of the learning process. We are just those children and this isn't the whole life, so its not game over for us after we die.... We go on to something more.
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.