View post (Merry christmas)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
12/29/2007 5:29 am
I only read half of the thread, but here s my thought on the subject:

Like a lot of people, I go back and fourth wit beleiving and not beleving, and right now I'm a beleiver. I don't go to church (forced when I was little, no plans to ever go again,) I don't go to any gatherings or get involved. The only thing I do is beleive that there is a higher power and I guess occasionally ask for a little help (as in dear god help me get this truck out before cops come.) I don't follow the commandments nor any of the deadly sins or whatever you call them. I just do what I find morally right, the morals that I learned from my parents and from personal experience over the years. Pretty much, I sleep good at night because I follow my own rules. Sure I curse a lot and do stupid ****, but everyone sees me as a great person and I always like keeping everyone happy when they're around me.

Religion is powerful, but it works in both directions, good and bad(make friends, start wars.)

If someone says Merry Chirstmass and you don't celebrate it and become offended, get a life, or better yet, end it. People like are not wanted in the world and are the reason why theres constant conflicts going on, big and small.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace