View post (Merry christmas)

View thread

Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
12/28/2007 5:47 pm
To be honest I was talking about North America... I know there has been forms of education long before the death of Christ. However it wasn't available to everyone. The church was the organization that first brought education to everyone in North America.

I was just saying the Church has done wonderful things for the communities of North America. However I feel Christianity is the most rejected and censored religion here.... that of course is my opinion... from what I have seen.

Personally I think a world without religion would be a horrible place. No one thinking they are accountable for their actions.

I'm not saying Christianity or Christians are perfect... we are not. That is what Christianity is all about. We aren't good enough and never will be. But we will spend the rest of our lives trying to be the best that we can and be grateful to Jesus for sacrificing himself to save us. I don't expect you to understand that... God gave us free will and that's the beauty of it... if you don't want God - he will let you go.
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.