View post (Are you guys into the spirit of things?)

View thread

Christoph
is Super Fabulous
Christoph
is Super Fabulous
11/01/2001 6:35 am
Originally posted by Joseph
Overall, for eiught years (our previou administration) ruined this country, I can't think of one thing they accomplished.

It warms my heart to hear you say that. There are too few people who are willing to dig for the truth and see through all the rhetoric and spin. And Clinton was certainly a master of spin.

Most people just think, "Well, the economy was good, so he must have done a good job." I have news for them, the president has precious little to do with the economy. And guess what we had during the great boon of the 90's? A Republican Congress! Coincidence? I don't think so.

And while the president has very little to do with the economy, he has everything to do with policy-making. (which, in the opinion of so many, just happens to be the cause of the current crisis) I think that current events are just the beginning of everything we are going to see as a result of Clinton's disasterous terms in office.

I just hope Gulianni will run for Congress and knock Hillary out of there and end her career. Then we can dump both her and her scumbag husband on the scrapheap of history and move on and try to fix everything they have wrought.

About Halloween - I think we have seen enough carnage and dead people for the time being. Why do we have to dress up and celebrate it?