View post (VOTE: GT Solo Assignment: September '07)

View thread

dethm3tal
dethm3tal
10/06/2007 5:32 pm
I can't decide between Superhuman and Light487;

Seazer: I liked your playing throughout your track, but it all seemed repetitive to me, sorry ^_^

Equator: I also loved your playing throughout your track, but it all seemed like there was no real playing, it was like you were playing the notes in the scale just to play them...Like you sweep and tap 1000000x better than I can, but I just felt like you didn't really use any of that to your advantage, you didn't really push yourself, you know?

BCNick: Again, lovely tone(as on all your tracks). I just didn't feel like you tried to really push yourself at all; I was sort of hoping you would venture a little more, make this track stick out from all your other ones; The playing is great and there are parts where the runs make me feel somewhat sad ^_^ You have a tone that is a million times better than mine you play really really smooth, but on the whole this didn't sound all that different from a lot of your other tracks;

Light487: Dude your tapping parts were really neat; my only complaint is that your guitar sounded really...screechy? I can't explain it much better than that, it just sounded too high pitched, like it was probably just a recording thing, but on the whole your "tone" was what crushed the track at points; On the whole though it was a good track, the tapping was really cool and the outro playing was great!(thanks for the review btw ^_^)

Superhuman: OH MY GOD Your track was great; Favorite part of the whole track for me is 0:53 to 1:26; those two sections of the song are great! The chunk from 0:53 to 1:06 or so is beautiful and then the chunk from 1:10 to 1:26 is really cool sounding, stood out in the song. From there on you get a really cool bluesy sound which I loved. You are an amazing player and your track gets my vote this month

Michael