View post (fun with tickets!)

View thread

hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
08/03/2007 11:24 am
I have to agree with Dvenetian - I am certainly not going to come down on you for drinking a beer or two but you gotta be smart about it. Safety issues aside, with the current climate, drinking anywhere near a vehicle is just foolish. Take it from a middle-aged dude, what you do in your youth can very easily impact your life down the road. A DUI can pop up later when you're going for that promotion at work - shows a certain amount of irresponsbility.

Just be smart about it. Don't do your stuff out in public. When I was a kid (yes, it's true. I was a kid once a looong time ago), we did our share of partying (believe me....oooh boy) but it was away from all prying eyes and the less interaction we had with the police, parental units...etc, the better we liked it.

As far as the bong, just be glad you're not in PA. 'That's paraphernalia son -that's against the law'. That sort of thing will get you arrested for sure.

But like the others, you can't bust on the police for doing what they are paid to do. Yeah, it seems a little trite but remember, God forbid, should you ever be in a bad situation, these are the same guys who will be the first on the scene and they will give their lives to protect yours. Give them their props! :cool:
[FONT=Tahoma]"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan [/FONT]