View post (I need new music... bad)

View thread

Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
06/18/2007 4:18 pm
Originally Posted by: hunter60I just recommend that people become familiar with what got us here before it fades away. Just a thought.

Ya, I completely agree with that. I myself, have listened to a bit of it, and I guess that influenced my standpoint. I also don't think people shouldn't listen to it exclusively, because that'd just be dumb. If they want to, why not. I myself just get turned off because of the sound quality of the real old ones. I really don't even know what got me started on my little rant anyways, because quite frankly, it didn't really fit with the topic. Anyways, It's just my thought on it. Obviously a guy like Joe Bonamassa can turn anything into a master piece, but I sometimes get stressed out trying to listen to every influence of every guitarist I like, and it helps calm the nerves to just stick with that one artist and maybe one of his favorites. I always feel like I'm missing out by not hearing something, which shouldn't be the case at all, but it happens. Kinda like that guilty feeling when you don't practice or even play one day, and remember that Joe Bonamassa plays 360 days a year. :eek:
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )