View post (Now the Taliban will pay a price)

View thread

Zeppelin
Zeppelin
10/09/2001 2:22 pm
i think basicly we all dont want innocent people do get hurt in those attacks BUT when i see demonstrations in countries like pakistan, and here in Gaza, and other places i must ask myself: are those people innocent?
those people spending their lifes in growing their hate towards the non muslim west, while if they would leave their fanatism they could live just as well as we do
i mean those guys hate you just because you have a good life, and you can afford things they cant. most of them are so fanatics that they would shoot any american they can, if they had the chance. they are not that innocent, this is one of the only cases when people should be counted as guilty until proved he is not.
there are too much hate for the west, in the muslim countries and my guess is sooner or later they'll conquer the west if the west wont do something

i know this post is full of hate, but its really hard to me to turn on the news every hour and to find out that the usa and europe prefer to close their eyes on those things, and the usa even will give finance support to pakistan when everyday there are demonstrations of hate against america there.

im not even talking about the plo anymore, where few people were shot down yesterday by their own police because they hold a bin laden support demonstration, when their official possition is supposed to be against him.
"They think im crazy..
but i know better.
It is not I who am crazy.
It is I who am mad.."

ren hoek