View post (don't know what to say to this....)

View thread

strat-man
strat-man
04/25/2007 7:02 pm
Originally Posted by: grizzlymint
That all being said, I don't buy the whole Global Warming scenario. They say "ohhh, its 90 degrees here and 20 degrees here! Global warming!" No. Thats not Global Warming. Thats called equilibrium. In order for it to be GLOBAL warming, it has to be warm GLOBALLY. Pretty tough concept, I know. I don't buy the doom and gloom theories either.

Its all political really. The fact that Al Gore made a movie about it proves that point. You lead by example. If he really gave 2 ****s and wasn't doing it just to gain political power in one form or another, he'd be living in a tiny home, keeping a compost pile and growing all his own food. Not in a mansion riding a private jet place to place to make speaches.

It makes a change to read somethin sensible about the 'natural' phenomenon that is global warming :)

With reference to Miss Crows comments, maybe we should all use goosenecks, like Elvis did, them feathers have gotta tickle though :D
Strat totin
Six string slingin
Son of a gun

I met my maker, i made him cry, and on my shoulder he asked me why, his people won't fly thru the storm, i said, listen here man they don't even know your born.

strat-man rocks with vox