Anyone around here geeks?

grizzlymint
grizzlymint
04/03/2007 6:43 pm
I've hung with everybody from the hillbillies, to preps, to burnout drug addicts, to just plain messed up people like myself.

I spend a lot of time on the computer everyday...Mostly because I like talking to others, regardless if I know them or not. I fish, I chew tobacco (quitting was unsuccessful), I play guitar, I dress like your average person (maybe a little less conscious of style). I'd say I'm a pretty average guy who is obsessed with fishing and music. What I do, I'd say I do well and give it pretty much 100%. What I don't do, well, lets just say I'm pretty terrible at nor to I try very hard at it.

I've never been labeled a nerd though. Perhaps weird or a spaz, but thats about it.

Once I got to college though, pretty much any labels were dropped. It was a fresh start. Nobody cares who you hang with and all the other petty crap you focused on in high school.

Do what you do. Be who you are. Doesn't matter what others think, cause theres others like you out there.
Let your soul shine. Its better than sunshine. Its better than moonshine. Damn sure better than rain.
# 1
Logan826
High on Strat
Logan826
High on Strat
04/03/2007 7:17 pm
ROTFL, I haven't heard the word spaz in ages.
"Once I got to college though, pretty much any labels were dropped"
I keep trying to tell my kids this. That highschool is a fad, it will pass. The group you hang around, the really hot chick who snubed her nose at you, who will probably gain 40+ pounds in the rear. LOL These things don't matter in the "real world". Be who your, love what you do, make your own path in the forest of life and maybe others will follow, maybe they won't. You made that path for you enjoy it. Wow, sorry to go a little off topic with this Ravenx.
Dan
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.