View post (Name your band)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
10/03/2001 1:03 am
When choosing a band title, I've always found that it's important to come up with something that represents your personality, or your high hopes for the future. The last band I was in, the guys I was involved with weren't very much into the project as I was, but at the time I was willing to take what ever I could get. They came up with some really weord titles like Earwax Central, and Mimic Rodneyface. Crap like that, crap that I wouldn't put my name on with a ten foot pole. So basically, trying to stay very opytimistic, being stuck in a bum deal, I chose the name "Bliss." It was kind of a way for me to look on the bright side of things, and to show the guys that I had a lot of faith in them.

Toward the end, I recruited this great female singer, she was amazing and helped the other guys gain confidence in their abilities. However, once she left for college, everyone else in the band just started goofing off again, and at that point I had enough.

Perhaps I should have went with Earwax Central, or Mimic Rodneyface, I mean it can't be any worse than some of the bands in the mainstream today. :rolleyes:

-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."