View post (Dancing in the Forest Clearing by the Light of the Evening Sun)

View thread

earthman buck
earthman buck
03/17/2007 4:48 am
Haha. Thanks, all.

Eric - I didn't use my Small Clone on this, but there may have been some light chorus on one of the tracks that I put on with my Micro BR. I really can't remember, I did this sort of instantaneously a few nights ago. And no, I doubt this will ever make it to Knotsdom. We're more loud than elegant. I am getting to the point where I'd like to maybe put out a CD of my non-worded songs, like all the ones I have on soundclick. You know, basically all the music I write that sounds too pretty for the Greasy Knots. Could be fun.

Superhuman - I don't know about adding a lead in there, but I may very well re-record it, so that each track is more distinct. I had it in my head but didn't want to forget it, so I recorded it pretty hastily and all the tracks use pretty much the same effect, which makes it hard to hear all of them. If I do redo it, I might play around with left-speaker right-speaker stuff and make the whole song build a lot more.

Grizzly - Thank you muchly, sir. For the record, I don't hate instrumentals. I just find a good chunk of them really boring. :)