View post (Just need to vent)

View thread

aschleman
aschleman
03/02/2007 5:43 pm
Originally Posted by: earthman buckSometimes I'll be playing guitar, and my brother will tell me to keep it down because he's watching [some ridiculous crap]. I tell him to go to hell, then I crank it as loud as it goes and just led it feed back while I read a book.

Of course, that's the kinda thing that ends relationships. So maybe just talk to her about it.

Haha.

Unrelated to relationships... but when I lived in my old apartment with a few friends... the lady under us had a small yippy dog that she would let out at 5:30 in the morning and she would close the sliding door and the dog would seriously bark non-stop for about 15-20 minutes.......... and wake me up becuase it was right below my window. So... for every morning that she did that.... I would crank my JCM 800 up to about 6 or so and rock out some Pantera at about 12:30am........ the first night I did it she complained. She came up and asked "what in the sam hell i thought i was doing".... "i told her that i thought it was acceptable to wake people at obscene hours.... i was just following your example.".... She let her dog out again the next day and I did the same thing.... She came up and complained and said next time she'd calling the cops... I told her that I don't call the cops... the next time her dog wakes me up at 5:30 in the morning I'm going to shoot it... THEN she can call the cops... She didn't let her dog out at 5:30 anymore.