View post (GT Comedy)

View thread

R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
02/16/2007 12:32 am
One came to mind, but I don't remember what it was in and wouldn't know how to search for it, as officially it's not even a post. In some thread a topic arose that required like 2-3 people in a row to delete their posts. Cryptic Excretions then made a post, with the sole intention of deleting it to further continue the deletions and join in, this being explained by him in the reason for deletion. Just typical of his sense of humor...funny dude.

And then this was classic:
Originally Posted by: schmangeSo, today our whole street had a garage sale. Everybody's out in their driveways with all their junk for sale. I'm sitting out there on a lawn chair in the driveway all morning and by about 2 p.m. I'm getting really bored.
So I decide to go get my acoustic guitar and play a bit.
I go back outside carrying my guitar, all the neighbors are kinda looking over at me wondering what I'm doing with a guitar. I've never done anything like that in front of the house or anything cause I'd normally be way too shy to play guitar in front of my neighbors cause I'd feel like I was acting like a real dick or something.

Anyways, I sit down in the lawn chair trying to act cool... hold the guitar up to start playing and RRRRIPPP.....the friggin bottom falls out of the lawn chair. My ass goes straight down to the ground and I'm stuck in there with the guitar across my lap with all the neighbors looking at me. Little kids are walking by and staring at me. I can't get out... I'm trying to get up and my guitar goes banging to the ground... finally I pull myself up with the chair hanging off my ass and manage to stand up. The people across the street start applauding, so I give a big bow, put the stupid chair away and vow never to take my stupid guitar outside again. :rolleyes:

All that & I only made $50

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]