View post (Help decide my fate)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
02/05/2007 3:23 am
It pretty much comes down to whether you need the credits or not. I picked bio cause to me, its more intresting stuff and I had a lot of fun in my bio class. And, you get to cut stuff open. :cool:

If your worried about getting credits or haveing a high GPA, then I'd go with the class that will be easier to pass. My senior year I had the chance to take anatomy and a business math class (similar to your math class) and wouldn't have to pass either of them to graduate. I didn't try that hard in either class, but I did pay attention and since me and my friends were always goofing around, it turned out to be great times. The only time I would do homework was if I had time to do it in my study hall class (free time.do whatever you want for 40 mins) or if I copied from someone else before a class. My Bus math teacher knew 60% of her students hw was copied from 1 student since we all copied from someone during our Vending class (since anyone who took Vending conincidently had bud. math.) She thought it was hilarious, mainly cause she knew the most of the students didn't need the class to graduate.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace