View post (Help decide my fate)

View thread

earthman buck
earthman buck
02/05/2007 2:28 am
The second semester of my final year of high school begins tomorrow, and I still haven't really made up my mind what classes I'm going to take. I'm taking a writing class, as well as Spanish (which is a year-long course, so I'm obliged to), but I can't decide whether I want to take Consumer Math or Biology 40S.

Consumer is basically useful math. It's like, learning how to do taxes and learning how financing works and stuff. Real-life math. It's also very easy, and I like the teacher a lot. The main thing against it is that I already have my Pre-Calc credit for grade 12, so I don't really need another math credit.

Biology is interesting stuff, but I just hate the class. The work is so....dumb. Drawing concept webs and whatnot, as if it were grade goddamn seven. It's ridiculous. The only thing is, I don't want to get to University, try to take some course, then have some guy say "oh, you need your Bio 40S credit for that."

I'd take Bio just to be safe, but if I choose not to take Bio, I could sleep in an extra hour.

Vote, please.