View post (Clinton in '08?)

View thread

parrotheada1a
parrotheada1a
01/21/2007 10:38 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraI don't get it.

It really doesn't take much to just go on the party website and read what they have to say, and then make a decision based on what you agree with.
Jesus.

Unfortunately for American people's wallets, that is exactly what happens all too often. The problem with politicians is that they are ALL liberal. Whether they be Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Rainbow... hell, they could even be Martian. It doesn't matter. They are all equally liberal with YOUR money MY money, and anyone else's they can get their greedy paws on. What they say is important, but what the DO is far more important.

It seems to me that the Democrats are long on rhetoric and very short on ideas or action. The Republicans aren't too far behind either. One thing is damned certain. Our wallets will be continually picked, from whomever we choose. The problem today is that the government gives too much out on the public dole, and does little to reverse that trend. It used to be that welfare was a hand up. Today, it's become a way of life. I think what we need to do is vote for whomever will spend our money wisely.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Still learning. One riff at a time. [/FONT]