View post (Clinton in '08?)

View thread

R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
01/21/2007 6:58 pm
Originally Posted by: z0s0_jpBush=big oil ...same thing....they are connected at the hip. why did oil prices plunge before the election??? speculation my ass. Bush easing restrictions will help big oil profits, not you and me. oil companies are cleaning up by the billions right now. i'm afraid our government(republicans and democrats) is so corrupted with special interests that it will only get worse. health care should be affordable to all. it is an entitlement to have the right to be able to live and recieve health care and one we should give all in need of it. i will gladly pay a few cents on the dollar for that.

Bush = big oil? Now that sounds like a taking point. I have a feeling I'm not going to change any of your perceptions, but just for fun and if you're interested you might read this article. And that's from a San Francisco paper. Or this article.

And where in "...life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness" in the Constitution does it say we're entitled to health care? Does that mean I need to pay for your kid's braces too? You wanna pay for my wife to get some breast implants? In essence I agree I guess. Health care should be affordable, but I highly disagree that it's the government's role to make it so. The less they are involved in our lives, the better. Gradually and progressively giving them so much power and influence on everything has led to the very corruption you speak of.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]