Name Change

polansky
polansky
01/19/2007 8:28 pm
I did a small reserch over our powerfull brand new named GT fella:

In Muslim and Islam theology, Azrael is the Angel of Death who is "forever writing in a large book and forever erasing what he writes: what he writes is the birth of man, what he erases is the name of the man at death."

Azrael, also known as Izra'il, one of the four Archangels of Islam (Mikhail, Djibril, and Israfil), is pictured as having gigantic proportions: one foot rests in either the forth or the seventh heaven, while the other is on the bridge between hell and paradise. Supposedly Azrael brought God a handful of earth from which to create Adam and therefore earned his title as the Angel of Death. Izra'il keeps a roll of humanity, on which the names of the damned are circle in black and the names of the blessed, in light. When a person's day of death approaches, a leaf with the person's name on it falls from the tree beneath God's throne. After forty days have passed, Izra'il must sever the individual's soul from his or her body.

Azrael will be the last to die, but will do so at the second trump of the Archangel. He is the angel who accompanies your soul to Heaven.

The phrase 'the Wings of Azrael' refers to the approach of death; the signs of death coming on the dying.

So... my point is... DUDE YOU DO HAVE A COOL NAME. :D
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.
# 1
Krunek
Krunek
01/22/2007 5:22 am
Cool name, by all means...
I noticed the surname.Trailovic...I think it is really Trailović, or?And, with the name, that sounds like you are originally from Serbia.Or am I wrong here?
No bad intense ment, just asking.I am a Croat myself.
# 2
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
01/22/2007 9:02 am
you´re right - i just keep on not writing the "ć" cuz.. well... i dunno - i simply never bothered. My father was born in serbia and moved to austria like 30 years ago and maried my mother who´s a native austrian. and then it happened and - well here i am :)

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 3
Krunek
Krunek
01/22/2007 11:07 am
Thought so... ;) Nyhowz, nice to meet ya...Regardless of the past.I am quite a patriot myself, or at least I hope so.But don"t have anything against the Serbs in general.There are good and bad people among you and vice versa.
:) Drago mi je vidjet nekog ko bude kužil ako mu napišem riječi kaj sadrže č,ć,š,đ... ;)
# 4
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
01/22/2007 1:11 pm
whatever you say .. i guess

i dont speak a word yugoslavian at all. well.. i guess i can count from one to ten..

anyway - i dont have a big connection to the country since i was born and raised in austria and i never concerned myself much with it.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.