View post (screw the look and name)

View thread

light487
Forum Administrator
light487
Forum Administrator
10/30/2007 8:56 am
That's like this Ibanez RG1570 fascination I have now.. I checked out all the Ibanez's.. even the ones I knew I couldn't afford.. and all but the most expensive two in the store were anything close to the feeling the lower priced RG1570 gave me the moment I picked it up and held it. The price is roughly a third the cost.. but then I live in Australia and have to pay all sorts of luxury taxes before I get my final price.. They were asking $1570.00 Australian Dollars for it.. and they were asking $5499.00 for the JEM with the mirror finish, not sure which model.. but it's top of the line signature model I think.. Big difference in price.. no difference in quality.. except for possibly the pickups. Also they were chucking in a hard Ibanez guitar case as well without me having to haggle for it.. so with a bit of haggling, I might get it down a bit.. but I'm thinking that it's already a cheap price for it.. the other prestige models were $1899.00.. so I'm thinking it would be that price normally.. but they are doing a special RG 1570 for $1570.00 deal or something..

Oh dear... look at that.. I've turned a simple reply post into a novel.. lol
light487
Guitar Tricks Moderator

GuitarTricks
Daily Light Blog