View post (america under attack !!!!)

View thread

Fenderblues
Fenderblues
09/12/2001 7:51 pm
Hi to all, I am an Englishman and feel shocked and disgusted that such an attrocity could have taken place.

I was in Manchester when the IRA bombed the city center and was lucky to be unhurt as glass and debris fell around me. Over here terrorist attacks are expected and often occur but the magnetude and scale of the attack upon the American people and its land is more than anyone can understand or make sense of. I believe that the American people will strive to overcome this act of terrorism and agree that it was not just an attack on the USA but indeed on the free world as well but alas the Country who was used in this cruel and sadistic attack was our Friends....America.

I feel however that those passengers who were on board not only suffered a terrible death but they sffered more because they knew what their fate was before the planes hit.

My heart goes out to all those affected and especially the dead.

For what its worth I believe that England feels the loss for you and yours and will help in anyway we can.

Be strong, be brave and prove to the cowards that they have won or gained nothing except hate from the rest of the world.

GOD BLESS ALL.
While I'm sat here, Playin', I'm tryin' to free my mind!