View post (Lucid Dreams)

View thread

Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
08/21/2007 4:04 pm
Yeah, I've never had a lucid dream, but have had many strange dreams, of which I shall spare you all the time. Although I wish for once, just one time, I could freakin run when the evil monster is chasing me!!! Its always like your legs are glued to the floor. :mad: Anyways, I did have this one kind of, half awake/sleeping moment. One of those I'm sleeping but think I'm awake things. So, my friend had an obsession with the movie Twister, and had seen it probably 50 or more times in the course of a few weeks (no joke) so of course I had been familiar with the name Billy, the main character. My friend is a night owl, and I like my sleep, so of course, I'm dying to sleep and he's prowling around my room. Next thing I know... BAM! It hit me, I felt like the smartest person in the world, this rush of energy came over me and I just felt like the biggest genious, And the funny thing was, It made SO MUCH sense at the time. So next thing I know (while I thought I was dreaming) I mutter the genious statement, this E-mc2 theorum type thing, or what have you, and I say, In the notorious half asleep kind of way... "Why is Billy, and Billy is why" :D It was monumental. Why hadn't I seen it before? If Billy is Why, then Why must be Billy!!! :eek: So the next morning I wake up, and had a vague memory of some sleep talking incident possibly. I asked him, "Did I ramble on about something having to do with billy and why?" and he says, "Yeah, and I couldn't figure out what the hell you were talking about." I just laughed because I realized my stupidity, and especially because I had felt like such a genious during the whole event.

*Edit*
Hahaha... This was quite a resurrection.
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )