View post (Lucid Dreams)

View thread

jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
10/30/2006 5:15 am
i have the trippiest dreams....especially the ones abt me commiting suicide from a tall building...most ppl wud wake up just as they are abt to 'hit' the floor...but i just go bam and my whole body goes thru a surge of numbness...ill lay there for a while then wake up...ive never been able to control my dreams too...just recently i dreamnt about this cool house with 3 ppl living in it...well i think to but for some reason i think it was 3..there was a little girl that always danced along the hallways and she had this room with no furnishings in it at all...it was a double storeyed house...wasnt that huge...the entrance to her room had this arch of flowers like the kinds we see in gardens...her mother was sitting on a chair...wooden...(this was the last imagery i cud remember best)..they both had long brown hair, dressed in white...it seemed a little brownish yellowish cos of the lighting..a single lightbulb illuminated the room...the mother was sitting down on the chair watching her daughter painting one side of the wall across the room...and i was standing by the doorway...all i cud see was the little girl facing the wall painting...just blotches of paint all over the wall...i think the father was somewhere in the house as well but i cant remember much abt him...the walls were a little dirty...i thought it was awesome...then that dream jumped to me running towards my train station and it was pitch dark...the train was the only thing that had lights on...the railway crossing gate was closing but i hurried across the pedestrian gate just before the gates fully went shut...then that was it..i watched the train pass...awesome dreams... :D
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]