View post (I got)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
10/17/2006 9:38 pm
In Jersey, everything is pretty strick so that won't help. But I just have to go there, be poloite and tell them I want to reduce it to unsafe handleing. I'm not worried about paying the ticket, its the whole insurance thing.

But anyway, my dad stopped beating me and my brothers for bad behavior when I was in 6th grade. He knows that if he tries anything stupid like that now, we wound't hesitate to fight back. But I'm waiting for the day that he tries to take music away, guitar or cd's/mp3 player. He's bitches a lot that I listen to headphones all the time. My half stack is in my parents room and my 112 is in my room (due to space), I mainly practice in my parents room cause I don't like bothering my brothers if they're in our room (I'll play in there if they're not around.) But last christmas when I was playing through headphones and trying out my new delay pedal, he told me that I didn't need to play "that thing" everyday and to get out and give it a rest. Its not like I play loudly, I always check to make sure they can't hear the amp in the other room and I always keep the door closed. Also, I'm never in there late, I'm usually in there for 2 hours starting round 6 or 8, when they're not in there anyway. I can't wait till the new house is built and I have my own room and can play whenever I want and how ever long. It sucks being pumped up at 12 am after a show/concert and wanting to jam but can't cause I'd wake up someone somewhere along the way.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace