View post (I got)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
10/17/2006 1:06 pm
2 tickets last nights (not concert :p ) one for speeding and one for careless driving due to the speeding. Apperatnly stateys hate it when you go by doin 100 in a 65. MY dads pretty pissed , but my mom ins't really pissed at me as much as she is at my dad because "its apperantly partially her fault" (which really pisses me off.) I could fill up this post and help you understand why my dad is the way he is, but I'm not up for typing that. He's basically mad at the fact that my mom sticks up for me and my brothers while his mom never did. When I told them last nite, she didn't stick up for me, which she shouldn't have anaway, but he still turned to her and said it was partially her fault. Apperatnly going out on the weekends and going out a few nites during the week (which is when I shoot pool) is "out of control." Most nites I'm in my room jammin away anyway, its not like I'm out every single nite till 2. Sure I've broken curfew, but I ALWAYS call if I know I am or tell them before I leave that I'm going to be a little late. The only times I'm out past 12 is when I go to concerts and they end late plus traffic, which they're fine with.

I just had to vent cause my dads bein an a-hole....and not twards me.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace