ps3 vs wii

magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
09/23/2006 7:58 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonWeren't we talking about 64 vs. PS1?[/QUOTE]Let me see....[QUOTE=aschleman]That's why I considered it a flop. It got Nintendo in a position to compete with Sony and eventually Microsoft but they couldn't follow through with the GameCube... they tried to introduce the mini discs and developers didn't want to invest the extra money to use that technology... not to mention inferior graphics.

Nope......
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it fasterā€ - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 1
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
09/24/2006 12:03 am
ive seen the wii on youtube...its cool to have that remote thingy...fps wud be way easier..however my arm wud get tired waving that thing arnd all the time..
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 2
tehplatypus
tehplatypus
09/24/2006 2:03 am
Originally Posted by: jeffhxive seen the wii on youtube...its cool to have that remote thingy...fps wud be way easier..however my arm wud get tired waving that thing arnd all the time..

it's a lot more wrist motion than arm unless you really want to get into it....by that, i mean that basically almost all the functions can be performed by a flick of the wrist instead of pointing your whole arm.....but let's admit it...when you're playing an fps, you're gonna want to hold out like a gun and go for the gold. but you won't have to worry about if your arm gets tired.
okay...my post is done...goodbye.
# 3
tehplatypus
tehplatypus
09/24/2006 2:11 am
Originally Posted by: aschlemani'm just quoting an article i read from wired magazine about future consoles... those numbers are from the american market as well... not world wide... and it only included consoles... not portable systems. i would imagine that nintendos numbers would be larger in the world wide market though...

either way...nintendo builds consoles for kids. and the wii will fade away just like every other system they've built since nes and snes.... the 64 wasn't a total bust but couldn't compete in the long run with playstation........

end debate.

http://gameinformer.com/News/Story/200609/N06.0915.1324.09291.htm

just an interesting article for you to read. somewhat reaffirms what you've said but without the greasy sony fanboy-ness that drips from your posts. :p
okay...my post is done...goodbye.
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.