View post (Class President)

View thread

guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
09/17/2006 6:15 pm
hey, I haven't posted in awhile, just been busy with hw and tons of other stuff, but I'm glad to be back. Anyways, I decided to run for freshman class president. I've been campaigning since thursday, with tons of humorous posters and what not. I achieved my goal with the propaganda- everybody knows who I am and that I'm running, some people even have decided to vote for me because of the posters. There are 4 other people running, I have a pretty good chance, except one of the kids running is really popular, he hasn't done much campaigning at all, but people will vote for him because he's really popular, I still however want to try to beat him. We have to give speeches on Tuesday and I'm about halfway through writing mine. I'm trying to make it funny and such. The main thing I'm promising is to lift the ban on mp3 players, but everyone is going to say that so I need to present in a unique way somehow. I'm kind of stuck on what else to put in there, any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?