View post (An affair made....)

View thread

chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
09/16/2006 6:23 am
In heaven?

Hehe,so i'm doing my project solo now(technical metal with a melodic edge).I fell for my rhythm guitarists wife(and her for me).I kept my feelings reserved,but one night while my former guitarist was being a jackass I was invited into bed with her...there we revealed to each other how we felt.

The day after,he went into a crack/coke/pill frenzy and wound up trashing the place(leaving my equipment untouched luckily)and being commited to a rehab for three days(unrelated to me or his wife).

She has decided she dosn't want to take his crap anymore.Apparently it wasn't the first time hes done all that.So she is leaving him soon hopefully.

My question is....can something good come out of this?I mean,even though the circumstances were not the grandest,can a strong relationship be risen from the ashes of a bad one?

Musically,I get more done by myself so its no loss on that front.I did call him to let him know I couldn't do the project with him anymore because of how I felt.It made me sick to watch him be her husband...

Anyway,thanks for any input.
Try once,fail twice...