My bands new album!!!

sheepy770
sheepy770
09/06/2006 1:41 pm
Hey, my band have put up tracks from our forthcoming album. Would really appreciate any feedback!

you can listen HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks in advance!!!

cheers, sheepy and History on Repeat
x
www.myspace.com/sheepyuk

listen, its free!lmao
# 1
ren
ren
09/06/2006 2:43 pm
Don't know if it's me, but I couldn't get your tunes to play on myspace.... it just says 'connecting'... ? Others work OK though....

I watched the video on the main page, but you must need to be higher in the mix. I could see your hands tapping like crazy, but all I could hear were barre chords....

Could be my crappy PC or crappy headphones.... Only criticism constructive or otherwise would be I think the vocal is too obvious 'emo in a box'. My opinion probably isn't worth much, as I'm not a fan of the genre anyway, but I would think you'd do better if the vocalist sounded less like every emo band I've ever heard.... Maybe be less American?

Good energy from the band in the video - I like people looking like they are loving it, and you look like you can play - I just couldn't hear you too well...

:D

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 2
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
09/06/2006 8:01 pm
I didn't like the vocals. He was singing to low to fit the music. Other than that the music was pretty good for Indie.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 3
ren
ren
09/07/2006 11:30 am
Just to say, there must be something not quite right with your myspace - I can listen to other people's stuff in the player, but your's never gets past 'connecting'... :confused:

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 4
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
09/07/2006 1:02 pm
Good, catchy tunes. Singer seems to have pitch problems here and there. Also he sounds a little to generic for the genre. Definetaly not an emo person myself...no, but there's no doubting your talents.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.