Bad News

ren
ren
08/10/2006 2:48 pm
Can you imagine it though? getting sent home, and when your folks ask why....

'cos I played conkers mum'.... seriously, does anyone know anyone who suffered a serious conker-based injury? British Bulldogs was banned at my school 20 years ago - never stopepd the kids doing it, or people getting smashed up playing.

It's called being a kid. Maybe that's why there are so many whining ******** in the world these days.... ?

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 1
jimmy_kwtx
jimmy_kwtx
08/10/2006 3:04 pm
Originally Posted by: R. Shackleferd And now I've heard that if a student is having a party of some sort (birthday, sleepover, etc) the kids are not allowed to hand out invitations or even discuss it unless everyone in the class is invited/involved. Wouldn't want someone to be uncombfortable.

They elementary school my middle child goes to will let you hand out invitation but not the everyone invited thing (yet). But they do have a poicy that if you bring cupcakes or a cake to school 1)it has to be from a grocery store (you can't bake them yourself) 2) You have to show the receipt and 3) the box or plastic container it was originally purchasd in has to be intact.

Sad Sad Sad world we live in.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I reject your reality and substitue my own[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]BYAAAAAAAAAAAH![/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]But it goes to eleven....[/FONT]
# 2
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
08/10/2006 3:22 pm
Originally Posted by: jimmy_kwtxThey elementary school my middle child goes to will let you hand out invitation but not the everyone invited thing (yet). But they do have a poicy that if you bring cupcakes or a cake to school 1)it has to be from a grocery store (you can't bake them yourself) 2) You have to show the receipt and 3) the box or plastic container it was originally purchasd in has to be intact.

Sad Sad Sad world we live in.

HA, I could still find a way to poison them... :D
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.