View post (Bad News)

View thread

ren
ren
08/09/2006 2:44 pm
:mad:

Our relationship with animals causes me problems anyway - although I acknowledge that captive breeding helps species that we endangered anyway from becoming extinct, I still don't like that we put them on show. Contrary to popular belief, they don't belong to us, or anyone else.

I'm a bit of a tree-hugger I guess, lifelong vegetarian and although I expect to be berated for it, I would no sooner kill a cat/dog/meerkat/elephant than one of you... and do not accept any justification for it.

I don't think that would hapen in the UK, but then again, we alledgedly have erradicted rabies here. Maybe if she doesn't have rabies, she'll at least get gangrene and have to have a finger amputated....

Could the family not sue the zoo? In the UK we hear all sorts of stories about litigious Americans suing for nothing - personal favourite, the original winner (and origin of the name) for the Stella Awards:

Stella's grandson is driving her car, and she has a cup of McDonalds' coffee in her lap. He brakes, throws it all over herself and then sucessfully sues McD for thousands, and is the reason the cups now say 'caution, contents hot'..... duh?

Should you wish to see just how stupid people are, check this out...

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com