My new Dean Guitar

kennyp46
kennyp46
07/17/2006 8:27 pm
UPS just delivered my new Dean Nashvegas guitar. I got caught, so to speak, in a bidding on Ebay. I bid $125.00 on this telecaster-looking guitar before i found the new price to be list $200.00. I heard that Dean makes a reasonable guitar. So i went on impulse 3 days before the bidding ended figuring thats my top bid and somebody is sure to bid at least $5.00 more and get me off the hook. It wasn't to be. :confused: Anyhow, UPS just delivered it and it seems just like a Tele to the untrained ear. Me. The neck feels fine and looks fine. No burrs on the frets I still like my Epi LP better. Perhaps it's a growing process. Last summer, 2005, i bought a Fender Strat from MF. It was a blem for $800.00. I sent it back because everytime i picked up my electric guitar to play i reached for the LP. This one i can't send back so it will either grow on me or it will be back on ebay. The point of this...darned if i know... :eek:
...don't criticize what you can't understand. Your sons and your daughters are beyond your command. Your old road is rapidly agin'.
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.